Han Language Centre’s emphasis on the development of useful teaching materials, combined with our continuous upgrading of both software and hardware facilities allows us to provide students with a fun and rich learning experience.
Under the direct supervision of Mr. Han himself, the Centre’s publishing and editorial department named “Han C&E” is responsible for overseeing the creation of Han Language Centre’s curriculum and materials. The department has also helped local publishing houses and the Chinese Development Assistant Council create supplementary practice materials and textbooks for Primary and Secondary school students.
- Our own systematic curriculum with primary and secondary school materials supplementing Ministry of Education (MOE) requirements such as cultural passages, idioms, proverbs, famous sayings, poems, and famous names
- Teaching materials are revised annually or even re-written if significant changes in MOE requirements have been made, so that Han’s students will always receive materials most relevant to the MOE curriculum
- Produce fun and unique teaching aids for teachers to increase students’ interest in learning
- Hire professional illustrators to create pre-school learning materials that are attractive and memorable so that students can stay focused while fully absorbing the course content
- Taken the past 3 years to fully train our teachers in computer applications to enhance and improve our writing team
- Fully computerized editing and layout programs, so that we can be more flexible when certain MOE related materials needs revision
- Use multimedia teaching tools to increase student’s positive response to course content (including complementary music, listening comprehension recordings, cultural videos, and news broadcasts)
- 在多媒体教具方面，我们提供了配合相对教材的音乐、听力录音(Listening Comprehension recording)、文化视频、新闻视频等多媒体内容，加深学生们的印象，帮助他们更全面吸收教学内容。